Manesh Nathoo is the Founder of Alpha Vista and inventor of the Alpha Vista System (AVS).
25+ years global business experience, 15 years within asset consulting with a focus on developing bespoke data analytic, risk analytic and financial models that encompass quantitative, fundamental and technical analysis approaches for alpha generation and risk management
8 years spent on R&D related to AVS
Worked across numerous successful bespoke analytics platforms including:
- Dynamic Vista Cycle, a patentable pattern recognition system for the "Forecasting of Recursive Cyclical Motions" in market and economic data
- Development of a proprietary Exchange Traded Options (ETO) analytic with Bloomberg for volatility arbitrage
- Development of the internationally acclaimed DeMark analytics suite on Bloomberg
A recognised industry thought leader, having been hosted by regulators, exchanges, financial institutions and business forums to share insights on international trade, investment trends, analytics, modern securities analysis and valuation techniques.
16 years post-graduate teaching in Applied Finance at FINSIA and later at Kaplan Professional.
Awarded "Practitioner of the Year" by Kaplan Institute for domain expertise in asset valuation.
- Bachelor of Commerce (Cum Laude) University of South Africa (UNISA);
- MBA (Cum Laude) Bond University, Australia; and
- Fellow of the Financial Services Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) (FFIN)