25 years’ experience in executive and Board roles in the financial services industry with a focus on Wealth Management, Financial Advice, Private Banking and Superannuation across Australia, Hong Kong and Singapore.
Advocate of enhancing financial literacy in the community and a leader focused on diversity and inclusion.
- Director, Commonwealth Private Limited, Chair of Investment committee.
- Director CTBAL, wholly owned subsidiary of CBA incorporated in Hong Kong.
Past Directorships and Significant roles:
- Executive General Manager, Commonwealth Private, Commonwealth Bank
- Executive General Manager, Wealth Management Advice, Commonwealth Bank
- Count Financial Limited, Managing Director, Chief Executive Officer
- Financial Services Council (FSC) Board Member, Member of the Board Advice Committee
- Director, Commonwealth Financial Planning, Count Financial Wisdom, AFS Licensee Boards as wholly owned subsidiaries of CBA. Chair of Investment Committee
- Director Count Financial Limited ASX listed Entity. Member of Investment, Risk and Compliance, Remuneration Committee
- Board Trustee and Director Future2 Foundation
- Trustee of Count Charitable Foundation Chair Advisory Board
- Australian Banking Association (ABA), Member Financial Advice Strategy Group
- Ethics Centre, Steering Committee Member – Ethical Literacy Program
Awards & Acknowledgements:
- FSC Industry Excellence Award recipient of the Industry Contribution Award (2017)
- Finalist Money Management’s Female of the Year (2013)
- Finalist FINSIA Pinnacle Awards for the most outstanding woman in Financial Services (2011)
- Reported as the youngest female CEO of an ASX listed entity (2006).
- Graduate Australian Institute of Company Directors
- Master Business Administration, Macquarie Graduate School of Management
- Bachelor of Economics, major in Economics and Business Law, Macquarie University
- Australian Institute Company Directors
- Chief Executive Women
- Financial Planning Association