Manesh Nathoo is the Founder of Alpha Vista and inventor of the Alpha Vista System (AVS).
25+ years global business experience, 15 years within asset consulting with a focus on developing bespoke data analytic, risk analytic and financial models that encompass quantitative, fundamental and technical analysis approaches for alpha generation and risk management. 8 years spent on R&D related to AVS.
Worked across numerous successful bespoke analytics platforms including:
- Dynamic Vista Cycle, a patentable pattern recognition system for the “Forecasting of Recursive Cyclical Motions” in market and economic data
- Development of a proprietary Exchange Traded Options (ETO) analytic with Bloomberg for volatility arbitrage
- Development of the internationally acclaimed DeMark analytics suite on Bloomberg
- A recognised industry thought leader, having been hosted by regulators, exchanges, financial institutions and business forums to share insights on international trade, investment trends, analytics, modern securities analysis and valuation techniques.
- 16 years post-graduate teaching in Applied Finance at FINSIA and later at Kaplan Professional.
- Awarded “Practitioner of the Year” by Kaplan Institute for domain expertise in asset valuation.
- Bachelor of Commerce (Cum Laude) University of South Africa (UNISA)
- MBA (Cum Laude) Bond University, Australia
- Fellow of the Financial Services Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) (FFIN)