Investment management professional with 30 years of global industry experience within Financial Services.
Multi-Asset Strategy & Portfolio Management, Dynamic Asset Allocation, Quantitative Strategies, Risk & Diagnostics, Global Equities, Global Trading, Responsible & Sustainable Investing (ESG).
Past Directorships and Significant Roles include:
- Nanuk Asset Management CEO (AU)
- NNIP Investment Partners Deputy Global CIO (NL)
- ING Investment Management CIO Asia Pacific (HK)
- ING Investment Management CIO Macro
- Strategies & Implementation (AU)
- BNP Paribas Head of Research (AU)
- Barclays de Zoette Wedd Chief Economist, Head of
- Economics & Strategy (AU)
- Bachelor of Economics (Hons) University of Tasmania
- Advanced Management Programme INSEAD
- Graduate of the Australian Institute of Company Directors (GAICD)