28 years’ experience within academia and as a consultant to the pension, sovereign and endowment funds industry.
- Executive Director for the Global Projects Centre at Stanford University
- Co-founder of Long Game Savings, a personal finance company providing a gamified finance app
- Co-founder and President of Real Capital innovation (RCI), a technology company providing liquidity management tools to pension funds
- Co-founder of Novarca North America, a consulting and data company that does forensic analysis of the fees and costs paid by pensions to their service providers
Significant Roles include:
- Author of 6 books, 100 scholarly articles and 50+ peer reviewed articles.
- Bachelor’s in Economics (Princeton University), Master’s in International Economics (Universite de Paris I Pantheon Sorbonne), PhD in Economic Geography (Oxford)